Thread: Solidworks download

Solidworks download

Ahoy, Solidworks Forum-folks,

New to Solidworks, but not EAA # (8444) !!

Trying to download Solidworks, have s/n, but I'm not clever enough to figure out how to download it. There was supposed to be a link on the email -w- the s/n, but if there was, it is gone.

What now????????

Enjoy /s/ Bob

Aw-right, EAA Solidworks forum,

So: I have 271 views of my question, and NO response. I didn't think that I posed a problem which is that difficult Either it is, or else you 'lettered' folks don't want to aid an EAA member (#8444) who is too old and stupid to solve such a simple problem. (I don't have a twelve year old boy around to show me how).

Enjoy, and perhaps 'thanks' /s/ Bob

I had it working for a few months, now it's not and no luck getting it to run again. You have no idea how much I wish I could help you out.
    Measure twice, cut once...
    scratch head, shrug, shim to fit.

I got a reminder notice a few days ago. I followed the instructions and it went very smoothly. The one thing they ask you to do is to use their special uninstall program -- that's not something I've ever had to do with previous versions (of the commercial product). Maybe the fact that I don't really use the EAA version and don't have a project half done using that software insured my success.