Thread: Copperstate Photos

Copperstate Photos

General Aviation News posted a few pictures I took at Copperstate, enjoy.

https://generalaviationnews.com/2017...5021c1b4-24837
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

Banned
    I enjoyed the pics Glenn, thanks for posting. The Bushcats brought back a unique memory for me from Osh this year.

A walk through the grounds is never complete for me unless I take in a stroll through the Fly Market. This year I came upon a very cute young lady selling her mother's handmade jewellery at their trailer/booth. On the grass next to the trailer was a in-progress build of a Bushcat fuselage on the gear and tail section. Curiously, I asked her what the connection was between the plane and the jewellery business. She said there was none, she was about 6 months into building the Bushcat kit and she just wanted to bring it to Oshkosh and show what she'd done so far and get feedback. I said, you're the builder? How old are you? She said, I'm 15. I was stunned. Now if that ain't the spirit and future of aviation, I don't know what is. We just need to clone about 100,000 of this amazing young lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Floatsflyer View Post
    I enjoyed the pics Glenn, thanks for posting. The Bushcats brought back a unique memory for me from Osh this year.

A walk through the grounds is never complete for me unless I take in a stroll through the Fly Market. This year I came upon a very cute young lady selling her mother's handmade jewellery at their trailer/booth. On the grass next to the trailer was a in-progress build of a Bushcat fuselage on the gear and tail section. Curiously, I asked her what the connection was between the plane and the jewellery business. She said there was none, she was about 6 months into building the Bushcat kit and she just wanted to bring it to Oshkosh and show what she'd done so far and get feedback. I said, you're the builder? How old are you? She said, I'm 15. I was stunned. Now if that ain't the spirit and future of aviation, I don't know what is. We just need to clone about 100,000 of this amazing young lady.
    I thought the Bushcat was one of the coolest planes there.
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org