Quote Originally Posted by Hal Bryan View Post
I love Marty's choice, but I'm laughing at the fact that mine is at the complete opposite end of the spectrum!

This song has been inextricably tied to the opening of a hangar door on a blue sky day since I first heard it in 1991. (Those of you know me know of my deep affection for the film itself, too.)

Darn it Hal, you are costing me MORE money! I just bought the BluRay, now I need to buy the soundtrack too! (I draw the line at the helmet, too hard to fly the Pacer with it on!) So I'll be adding the opening theme to my list.

I also have a certain podcast's intro and outro now too which bring a smile to my face! (Thank you Hal and Jim O')

What do I already have? Remember a few years back when the dynamic duo of Ric and James wrote a couple of numbers for EAA Radio about AirVenture? Yep, I hve MP3s of all three that I know of: AirVenture Blues, North 40, and my personal favorite Rock Your Wings! If they wrote any others I'd be searching for them too!!! Oh, and although it isn't really "aviation" I also have several pieces played by Jerry's One Man Band on my favorite list, they bring both a smile to my face and a tear to my eye simultaneously.