Thread: Weight and Balance form

Weight and Balance form

Just tried searching the EAA site for a downloadable weight and balance form with no luck. Would think they would have that easily available. Anyone here on the forum know where to get a blank form?

Cheers!

Joe

Unless I am missing something, it would be nice to just be able to download and print the form without all the other stuff on the page.
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

Quote Originally Posted by gbrasch View Post
    Unless I am missing something, it would be nice to just be able to download and print the form without all the other stuff on the page.
    Exactly! Why can't it be a PDF file I can download and print. Right now it is useless to me.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrasch View Post
    Drag your mouse across the page to highlight the stuff on the form, and copy and past it into a Word document.

Dave

How 'bout this? It's an Excel spreadsheet that does all the calculations for you. It's currently filled out for my plane, just change all the yellow fields with your numbers. If it's outside the limits the appropriate numbers will change to red. I had to zip it as the forum doesn't accept .xls files.
    Attached Files Attached Files

OK, here's exactly what you asked for. Only reformatting I did was to put landscape orientation and set the page breaks where they don't chop a table.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like this, Thank you. Purchased a flying Baby Great Lakes that has had several changes over the years and the weight and balance has never been updated. This will help.

Dana beat me to it, as I also have an Excel file that I made up to not only mimic the form, but does the math.

I have no idea why I had such trouble with the format of it, but I went through several copies before getting it right.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.