Thread: This would be a good 2018 AirVenture opening day Band

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!

This would be a good 2018 AirVenture opening day Band

America

Sound Stage Live at Chicago Full concert

Click on Time, to watch and listen to each song.

0:44 Riverside
    4:11 Ventura Highway = AirVenture a Highway
    7:51 You Can Do Magic
    12:40 Don't Cross the River
    15:40
    Daisy Jane
    19:27
    The Last Unicorn
    22:46
    I Need You
    25:37 Head and Heart
    29:37
    Till the Sun Comes Up Again
    32:13 Tin Man
    36:58 Muskrat Love
    40:31
    The Border
    44:56
    Woman Tonight
    47:30
    Only in Your Heart
    50:58
    California Dreaming
    54:54
    Lonely People
    57:34
    Sandman
    1:04:14
    Sister Golden Hair
    1:08:48
    All My Life
    1:11:56
    A Horse with No Name
    Last edited by Wrongway Feldman; 05-21-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Banned
    +1 Great band!

Bought my first car in 1971, a brand new Datsun 510 with no radio, but with an installed Muntz 8 track player. On my drive to university which was 4 and a half hours, all I played over and over and over again was America(their first self-titled album) and the Maggie May album by Rod Stewart. Windows down and my long hair flowing in the breeze. Great days!

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Floatsflyer View Post
    +1 Great band!

Bought my first car in 1971, a brand new Datsun 510 with no radio, but with an installed Muntz 8 track player. On my drive to university which was 4 and a half hours, all I played over and over and over again was America(their first self-titled album) and the Maggie May album by Rod Stewart. Windows down and my long hair flowing in the breeze. Great days!
    Did your 8 track case look like this @americaband retweet ?
    Name:  America retweet.jpg
Views: 1242
Size:  64.6 KB

Banned
    I didn't have a case, wasn't that organized back then. They were strewn on the back seat or in the trunk. Some great music in that pic, Arlo Guthrie(my wife named our late dog after him) and Neil Young. Not a fan of some of the others and of course everyone knows Boston was a fake band at least at the beginning.

I'm not sure about what you mean about Boston being a fake band. Tom Sholtz, guitarist and electronic engineer, wrote every song, played every instrument and recorded that first record with Brad Delp singing every song. The touring band members were paid to play Tom's music. Nothing fake here.

Banned
    Maybe I overshot a bit by describing a "sound" that was engineered in a studio by a very talented person but then sold to the public as a full fledged band/group with what people expect as made up of a bunch of human musicians. As I said that was at the very beginning.