I was watching one of the episodes where reposession agents sneak into hangars and make off with airplanes. This one was he was airborne in a Piper Cub, with another tailwheel airplane flying alongside. The tv view switches between showing the pilot and looking forward out the front window as the pilot would see it. They are flying over farm type country in good weather, when the pilot claims he is losing the engine, running out of gas. He finds what looks like a dirt road of even sort of a runway and lands, the prop turns the whole time, cant tell if it is making power. But you can clearly see the fuel indicator which is wire sticking out of the fuel filler cap right in front of the window. If he was out of gas the float on end of the wire would be down and and the wire at the bottom, not the case here it looks like the wire is moslty up, probably half fuel still left. Ive heard this program is staged,not quiet as shown. After both planes land easily on the road or whatever it is they transfer fuel from the larger plane into the Cub and take off. It caught my eye because I own a J3 and have flown looking right at that wire often.