I've always been an aviation enthusiast and I'm very interested in getting into ultralight flying. I'm having a hard time finding a good resource regarding planes that can be trailered easily. I have multiple small airports in my area and the option to trailer to one of these, roll the plane off the trailer and be on my way in a few minutes is very attractive. But I have a few questions...

1. Do airports typically charge for this type of thing?
2. What about taking off from rural public places like parks? (I must admit I've seen totally empty parks with a big grass area and thought...I bet you could easily take off and land there)
3. Which planes have folding wings and are 103 legal?

I really like the Kolb Firefly. But anything along the same lines that can be folded up quickly to transport I'd be interested in. I know many ultralights can be transported but I don't want to take an hour to put the wings on and another hour to take them back off after flying.

Also any good info about ultralight flying would be greatly appreciated. If and when this becomes a reality I plan on getting proper instruction. I'm not a fan of the "strap in and hope for the best" option. I'm just beginning this journey but I caught the bug years ago when my uncle let me take the controls of his Piper Cherokee. I've been hooked ever since. Thanks!