Thread: eaavideo.org RSS feed

eaavideo.org RSS feed

I've subscribed to the RSS feed on eaavideo.org for years. It's a great way to be informed when new videos (webinars, Airventure highlights, Timeless Voices, etc.) are posted. That feed seems to have gone away around August 9. Is there a new RSS feed that I can use?

The feed was previously at: http://eaavideo.org/rss.ashx

Thanks,

-Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pdonahue View Post
    I've subscribed to the RSS feed on eaavideo.org for years. It's a great way to be informed when new videos (webinars, Airventure highlights, Timeless Voices, etc.) are posted. That feed seems to have gone away around August 9. Is there a new RSS feed that I can use?

The feed was previously at: http://eaavideo.org/rss.ashx

Thanks,

-Paul
    Paul, thank you for pointing this out. We recently moved to a new player site for our videos and I see this feature isn't a part of that. We have some technology challenges in implementing this right now so I'm unsure on the timing of adding this, but I will note it as an improvement need and hopefully we can do something about this in the near future. Thank you for the feedback!
    Sara Nisler, EAA 1089750
    EAA Digital Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation

Sounds good. Thanks,

-Paul

Yeah, I'd like to know when there is a working RSS feed. I didn't know there was one before, but if it exists and works I'll subscribe.
    Measure twice, cut once...
    scratch head, shrug, shim to fit.