Thread: Chance to win a Beechcraft B19!

Goggles Chance to win a Beechcraft B19!

Less than one month left to get your chance at winning a great Beech B19 "Sport"! There's only 2,000 tickets being sold (raffle ends September 30, 2017 or when all 2,000 tickets sell out, whichever comes first). And a great cause to put your money to! There's also two other prizes being given away as 2nd and 3rd place prizes. Tickets are $50 each, or 3 for $125.

Get your tickets, details, etc. at go.rallyup.com/pcl. There are also several videos of the plane available on the host's (Planned Childhood Life) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/plannedchildhoodlife/

Name:  IMG_0319_Fotor.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  100.9 KB
    Name:  UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_174b.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  91.1 KB
    Name:  UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_174a.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  83.2 KB
    Name:  UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_174c.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  97.8 KB
    Name:  UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_174d.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  92.0 KB
    Name:  UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_174e.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  93.7 KB
    Name:  UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1744.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  43.9 KB

I'm not officially involved in the raffle, but I personally know the owner who has donated it and seen the plane (did some of the media for it), so I can personally attest to it all and am sharing to help get the word out. There aren't many tickets left!

I purchased a ticket for this raffle and I'm glad it is going to a good cause but that live drawing on FB was an absolute train wreck. The live feed stopped in the middle of the drawing, calling out the wrong name of one of the winners and using a Google random number generator to pick the winners? It was extremely unprofessional for a raffle that had $100k of donations and an airplane involved.

I didn't see it, did I win ?
    Bob

The live videos of the drawing are still available to watch back if interested. https://www.facebook.com/plannedchildhoodlife/ Although I know personally it is 100% legitimate, yes they had a few technical issues...but have winners!

Three winning numbers were:
    #441 - Beech B19
    #2031 - $5k towards initial/advanced rating
    #1347 - $1k for new headset of choice

Hey, I could fly that! Its got real gauges, they even read when parked with the engine off, and to paraphrase Dylan, "you dont have to (turn on a tv computer screen) to know which way the wind is blowing." I dont recall ever seeing an oil pressure gauge that large and up on the right top of the panel. If someone won that plane for $50, and it flies, thats a great deal.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 10-03-2017 at 10:31 AM.