Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help me!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Please help me!

Sir / Madam,
    My name is Nakshi. I am 14 + years old. I read in class 8. I am from Bangladesh.
    I want to tell you something. Actually I want to be an airline pilot. Pilot is my life! Without it, I will not live.For this reason, oneday I was searching in the Internet for How to become a Pilot..Then after searching, I have found a website of EAA YOUNG EAGLES organization..Then, I started to find out that what the EAA YOUNG EAGLES organization actually is.. I found out that it is an organization, where young children between (8-17 years old) were allowed to board the flight from there little age to become pilot in their future..I was very happy to see.. I couldn't expect that there is a chance for young people too! Without delay, I went there.. I got an option of membership.. After all I have seen that, I can be a member of EAA too by online! As a result, I started to fill the form (New member details).. But after filling the form, I have seen that (Payment details) is also required.. But I am too young! I have no credit card! As a result, I was unable to fill the form..I was failed to join EAA too at that time. After 2 days, Drew Litrenta sent me a link through email.. The link was about (Register forum).. By seeing this, I started to fill the registration forum.. And I became successful..Sir/ Madam, what to do with this forum?
    Again, while I enter the website of EAA YOUNG EAGLES, (log in) option appears at the right side of the top..I have logged in too.. Sir / Madam , what to do with this?
    Sir / Madam, I have no clear idea about all of these. Please let me know about everything! Help me please!
    I want to join EAA. I want to become a member of EAA. I want to go there ( EAA YOUNG EAGLES organization; which is located at Oshkosh, Wisconsin/USA)..Sir / Madam, please contact with me! I am trying to become a member of EAA since 1 week ago.But failed to start.There is no one to help me. Even my parents do not help me too! All the time just blink! They say, 'I can not do anything!' There is no one to support me.I'm in a lot of trouble. Everyone says I am not worthy of your EAA YOUNG EAGLES organization! Sir / Madam, is it true? I cry for it everyday. I cry for EAA YOUNG EAGLES organization everyday. Sir / Madam, I need your support immediately! I need your help immediately! Please help me! Try to contact with me! Sir / Madam, will you arrange the VISA papers or it have to done by me? As I am too young! Is there free of charge in this organization? Sir / Madam, you know; I also stopped talking to everyone because I am so worried. My family shows temper on me unnecessarily! Sir / Madam, isn't there a chance for me? Please!
    I love the sky. I love airline. I don't want to lose this chance. I don't want to lose my aim and dream sir/madam! I want to be a member of EAA. I want to be a young eagle! I need your help.Since 1 week ago, I am suffering from frustration. I am requesting you. Please sir! Please!
    Nakshi, age : 14 +
    Dhaka, Bangladesh

EAA Staff / Moderator
    Hello Nakshi,

If you wish to become a member of EAA, the best place to start would be by emailing membership@eaa.org or contacting the phone number 800-564-6322. You would need to explain to them that you don't have a credit card, but wish to join. You're now registered for the forums, which is great, but becoming an EAA member is a different thing entirely. Please let us know if you have any further problems joining or any questions.

Thanks.

Banned
    Hi Sam,

You must be the new sheriff in town. Welcome and all the best in your new role.

I don't know if Nakshi is a boy or a girl but he/she is desperate to belong to something youth aviation centric? If the former, he stands a chance of realizing his dream of flight. If the latter, given the historical culture and sexism of her country, she has as much chance as Trump being appointed the CEO of B'nai Br'ith.

If EAA can find in its heart to offer this 14 year old free membership for a few years that would be terrific. Not sure how she/he can access Young Eagles. If you can't/won't, then please help with the completion of her/his membership application and bill me for it. You can speak to Hal for my details, he knows me very well.

EAA Staff / Moderator
    That's very generous of you, thanks for the offer. I'm in the process of hopefully working something out for Nakshi (and will be touching base with Hal), but I'll be in touch. Thanks again.

Banned
    Thanks, very good to hear. Please keep me in the loop. My offer always stands in case nothing works out.

Sir / Madam, I am a girl.

Sir, I have sent some emails to membership@eaa.org ... But I found no reply. I am very much worried about this ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nakshi View Post
    Sir, I have sent some emails to membership@eaa.org ... But I found no reply. I am very much worried about this ...
    Give it some time. It is the middle of the night here when you sent the email.

Tim

I reads in class 8.

Oh yeah !!! Sorry sir.. But I have sent the emails 3 weeks ago... But no problem. I am waiting for their response. .