I would like to thank EAA for some of the improvements they made this year. I didn't see a spot on the survey to list them. The new pavilion at HBC was excellent. It included grills to. Very nice. Improved bathrooms were very nice to. The Mobil bathroom east of the forums was better this year. The new Quonset hut near the war birds was great.
Understanding that it's only 7 days out of 365 here are some suggestions for next year. Installing a sidewalk that runs the full length of W Waukau Ave would increase safety for all the walkers from parking out by the expressway. Increase the number of hookups in the remote camping sites, maybe just electrical hook ups next year then water the following year, then leave it up to the sewer trucks for dumping. Camping is huge group at Oshkosh. We maybe just a few nosy generators from having a riot out there. Maybe you could look into some type of safe electric cable deployment for the event that could be removed later during the year. Maybe consider making camp scroller a spring, summer, fall working camp ground. (This maybe in effect already, I have limited knowledge in this matter). Consider running the shuttles starting at 7am. As veteran attendees are starting earlier to avoid the crowds later in the day. Daily attendance seemed much larger each day than previous years. Overall I think you guys at EAA did a great job! See you next year.