Thread: Great Idea!

Great Idea!

Chad:

You'll be the first to know. I hope everyone makes use of this thread so that we can emphasize the importance of home builders to sport aviation.

Bill
    Sonex #1547

P.S. Is there anyway to have a post remove itself after a given time has elapsed? I wanted to say this, but don't want it clogging up this sub-forum after a while since it might dilute the posts about all the new experimental aircraft joining the EAA ranks.
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Chad:

You'll be the first to know. I hope everyone makes use of this thread so that we can emphasize the importance of home builders to sport aviation.

Bill
    Sonex #1547

P.S. Is there anyway to have a post remove itself after a given time has elapsed? I wanted to say this, but don't want it clogging up this sub-forum after a while since it might dilute the posts about all the new experimental aircraft joining the EAA ranks.
    One of the very reasons we created this forum Bill!

There is a way, but I don't think we'll need to. Hopefully this forum will start filling in, and this thread will work its way to the bottom. I could always just close it, and it would for sure end up at the bottom.
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

God help all y'all after my first flight.

Gonna be a novel.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.