Some things at AirVenture are pretty fluid, as in able to change a process quickly as a need changes. Other items are more in the category of "we can change that for NEXT year". Major changes can seem like trying to turn an aircraft carrier with only an outboard motor.

In reading (and contributing) to the AirVenture posts here, in the back of my mind I do hope that the various chairmen and women who are tasked with getting 2018 protocols and processes locked in drop by and read all the comments, pro and con, regarding this year.

Or at least to have those staff who do drop by forward posts of interest to the various good folks who will be responsible for the various subject areas.

I know I learn something new every AirVenture just by osmosis and many of the suggestions/critiques made on this Forum are extremely valid and do need to get heard and considered as plans are firmed up for 2018. Using shuttle signage as an example about 30 unique signs would have to be made to cover the four routes and both sides of the street at each stop. That won't happen unless that topic gets on the agenda.

Just my aging brain pondering things on a cool Friday night in Chicago.