I arrived Saturday before noon. After being parked in the so-called Vintage Aircraft Parking (VAP, read way South 40 past the end of runway 36), a nice young guy from Basler came up and gave me a card to hang on the prop to get fuel. Since we were busy unloading and getting over to the dorms to check in, I didn't put the card on the prop (to order a fill up of 100LL) until Sunday morning. I checked Monday morning--no fill up, Tuesday morning--no fill up, called Basler--they said they would be out during the day. Later in the day talked to the folks at their booth, same story told. Arrived Wednesday morning to depart--no fuel yet, but finally as we were about ready to get in and go anyway (I did have enough fuel for at least 2 more hours, about 1/2 tank), the Basler Truck finally shows up and we did get fuel, delaying our departure for a bit (not that that made hardly any difference). Anyway, it seems to me that 3 days to get fuel is a long time. Every other year I have been there, it only took an hour or two at the most.

Dave
Cessna 172 N3902F