Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N40 Showers

Heck! We had cold showers most of the time when I was in the air force in Alaska.
    If God had intended man to fly He would have given us more money!

Quote Originally Posted by L16 Pilot View Post
    Heck! We had cold showers most of the time when I was in the air force in Alaska.
    I'm sure that's true, but you probably weren't trying to convince your wife and kids to join the Air Force (whereas I'm trying to convince my wife and kids to give camping @ OSH another shot!) The cold showers was a fairly big issue to them. In retrospect, I should have walked over to the older shower house - the red one - and tried there. I wonder if the people saying they had warm showers in the N40 were using that one? Because the newer shower house never seemed to have warm water.

Again, I guess I was just looking to see if anyone knew of any changes this year, since in previous years I don't ever remember having a cold shower and this year every shower was cold.

Thanks!

Good point! I was only there for one day this year so no shower needed until I got home. Normally I park in the vintage lot (if I fly) and I see they had a different shower 'wagon' there so I'm wondering how that worked out.
    If God had intended man to fly He would have given us more money!

The green shower house needs mirrors above the sinks to facilitate shaving.

The shower trailers in HBC had hot water every time I showered. One trailer seemed to be better than the other. Overall I am very happy with the shower facilities in camping.