We are having a great week, we usual, here at OSH. I did have a question though. All week we've been taking showers here in the N40 with water temps that range from chilly to ice-cold. I've heard rumors that the water is warm super early in the morning, but it's never been warm for us even when we try in the late afternoon /evening (i.e. at non peak times).

What's weird is that in past years I remember the water always being warm, even when there was a line for the showers - that is, even when the showers were busy and lots of water being used.

Does anyone know whether the hot water source is broken (this is the new shower house closest to the show entrance, haven't tried the other shower house) or whether they changed the method of generating hot water this year, or what's happening?

I hate to complain about a relatively minor issue in the face of the great weather and good time we're having, but not having had a warm shower in a week is starting to get old, especially for my wife and kids!

Thanks!