Had a hard time this year picking which forums I wanted to attend. It seems like a lot of the ones I was interested in were booked at the museum rather than the forums area on the grounds, and didn't want to spend the whole week at the museum. I wasn't sure if this was a coincidence, or maybe more of the presentations were intentionally scheduled at the museum? I have to say that I'm looking forward to catching Darrell Collins' presentation on the Wright Brothers on Thursday, which happens to be at the museum.

I also noticed that some of the more popular presentations were scheduled at Theater in the Woods. Attended a forum by Dick Rutan there on Tuesday, and planning on attending a forum by Bud Anderson there on Friday. Dick's presentation seemed to be very well attended, and I didn't feel as crammed in as I would have if it would have been held in one of the forum buildings.

Overall, though, I would say that I've enjoyed the forums I've attended. I did visit the ultralight area today to watch the ultralight takeoffs and landings, and was disappointed that it got rained out.