Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bike Coral

Well, you're probably right, my observation came from all the kids riding around the camp ground last year, it seemed constant. I really didn't see whose bikes they were in the parking coral.
    Bob

Well after experiencing the reinvented bike corral for the first time, I have to say it's not too bad. There's way more room for motorcycle/scooter/cart parking, which was the biggest problem in recent years.

However, the campground buses were loading/unloading passengers in the same spot as the entrance to the bike corral which made for a pretty congested bottleneck of buses, pedestrians, bikes, and motorized vehicles. That should be looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity_Valley View Post
    However, the campground buses were loading/unloading passengers in the same spot as the entrance to the bike corral which made for a pretty congested bottleneck of buses, pedestrians, bikes, and motorized vehicles. That should be looked at.
    That was a problem Monday, so I stopped using the bike coral and just chained my bike to the fence near the air mart entrance like many others.