Thread: Two Questions - Doc and Boeing Plaza?

Two Questions - Doc and Boeing Plaza?

I'm trying to get photos of Doc, as I am sure many people will be. Figuring Doc would be on display one day on the Boeing Plaza I'm trying to find a schedule of what planes will be there. I'm checking the app and I thought I had seen a schedule once but now I can't find it. Maybe I found something online....Not sure.

Does anyone have any details on Doc? I know it will be in the air shows but other than that. Also where can I find a schedule for the Boeing Plaza displays?

Search for 'plane talk' on the app. There are three opportunities to see doc in boeing plaza.

Quote Originally Posted by jowens View Post
    Search for 'plane talk' on the app. There are three opportunities to see doc in boeing plaza.
    Perfect. Thanks for the suggestion.

Doc is parked there now, and so far as I know is scheduled to be there all week, except when flying.

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    Webinar- EAA AirVenture 2017 Features and Attractions
    The eaa site is down at the moment but the above webinar has the info on Doc.
    69 minutes, 10 seconds

But I think it will be on static display at the main aircraft display area Boeing plaza all week.
    I think there will be tours inside the plane.
    FI FI and Doc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BeagleOne View Post
    Doc is parked there now, and so far as I know is scheduled to be there all week, except when flying.
    I saw it today as well. I believe you are correct it's here all week. Amazingly, looks just like Fifi with different nose art.😏

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    What’s Up, Doc?

Doc will be at AirVenture throughout the convention, so even if attendees missed his arrival, there are plenty of chances to see this newly restored B-29 up close, both on display and during its air show flights.
    https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/ea...7-whats-up-doc

I got the B-29 mixed up with the:
    Boeing P-8 Poseidonis
    They are Offering Tours.
    https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/ea...offering-tours