Thread: Periscope

Question Periscope

Hi.

as one not able to attend this year, but with OSH under the skin from my first visit last year. Is anyone planning on running any periscope video during their visit?

I'd be interested if you are so that I could put some favourites in my list for notifications on when your broadcasting.

cheers

mike
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100

Can't help with your request but I did want to thank you for adding a new bit of information to my aging Luddite brain - lol - I've never been involved with the whole Twitter 'thing' so until a Google search a few seconds ago I had NO idea what a periscope video was. Learn something new every day.

Thanks

LOTS of people ran live broadcasts on Periscope last year. Just enter EAA, AirVenture, Oshkosh, and perhaps other keywords into the search field to look for live broadcasts. You'll find a bunch, some good, some not so good. But, you'll find them.

Russ Zimmerman
    EAA Member #292524
    "Thanks Paul"