Thread: B2 Stealth Bomber?

B2 Stealth Bomber?

I need to dig back through my e-mails since I recall an e-mail talking about bomber day on Saturday and the B2, and another plane I forgot, doing a fly over. That being said I'm not finding anything in the app or online that talks about bomber day or when the flyover will take place.

Anyone have any information?

Brian

Supposed t be a three ship with the B-1, B-2, and B-52 on Saturday. If true, not to be missed.

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    As of June 27, 2017

Bomber Schedule

Monday – B-1, B-25s

Tuesday - B-25s, B-29s

Wednesday – B-25s, B-1 as part of the 75th anniversary reenactment of the Doolittle Raid

Friday – B-29s as part of B-29 75th anniversary celebration

Saturday – B-1, B-2, B-52, B-29s, B-17s, B-25s, A-20 as part of 8th Air Force 75th anniversary celebration

Bombers in Theater in the Woods/Fly-In Theater

In addition to the bombers flying overhead during AirVenture, the year of the bomber extends into the night as well. As part of the Theater in the Woods schedule, the Doolittle Raiders will be commemorated on Wednesday night, and the 8th Air Force 75th anniversary as well as the United States Air Force 70th anniversary will be celebrated on Saturday,

Additionally, two films featuring bombers will be shown at EAA’s Fly-In Theater: 30 Seconds Over Tokyo, a film about the Doolittle Raiders, and Strategic Air Command, a film about a bomber crew during the 1950s.

Read more HERE

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    Air Show Hours:
    Daily - July 24-29, 2017: 2:30-6 p.m.
    Night Air Shows - Wednesday, July 26 and Saturday, July 29: 8-10 p.m.
    Sunday, July 30, 2017: 1-4:30 p.m.
    More at link :Daily Air Show Schedule

The Saturday Bomber Flyover is at 3:30 ish.
    Watch this Webinar EAA AirVenture 2017 Features and Attractions

Commemoration of Doolittle Raid 75th Anniversary at AirVenture 2017
    > Arrival of at least 16 B-25 bombers at AirVenture by Tuesday, July 25, with the aircraft parked in AirVenture’s Warbirds area. Notable aircraft already confirmed include Panchito (Delaware Aviation Museum); Briefing Time (Mid-Atlantic Air Museum); Yankee Warrior (Yankee Air Museum); Miss Hap (American Airpower Museum); Barbie III (Cavanaugh Flight Museum); Devil Dog (Commemorative Air Force); and Miss Mitchell (Commemorative Air Force – Minnesota Wing).
    > Several programs at the popular Warbirds of America Warbirds in Review speaker series.
    > Sixteen B-25s flying in the warbirds air show on Tuesday, July 25, and re-enacting the 1942 Doolittle Raid to start the night air show on Wednesday, July 26.
    More HERE

Of course, if they cloak the B2, you won't see it.

Cary
    "I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...,
    put out my hand and touched the face of God." J.G. Magee

Not being able to attend this year, but living 1/2 mile from the runway at Whiteman AFB (Home of the B-2) I will try to keep my ears open (Not that you can miss the noisy thing) and let ya'll know when it departs for the flight north. For some it will be a highlight to see the flyover, but for me its an every day occurrence.

Dave in Missouri