Quote Originally Posted by Al Hansen View Post
Cant say the same for my 4th and current project...Progressive Aerodyne's Searey. Neat little airplane but customer service for the LSX is totally non-existant. Obviously, new foreign owners are concentrating exclusively on selling the factory built LSA version.
I'm a big fan of the Searey, I have flown it at the Oshkosh seaplane base and have had in-depth conversations with former CEO Adam Yang about the possibilities of finding ways to register the SLSA version in Canada as an owner(a very difficult challenge).

Progressive Aerodyne is NOT a foreign owned company. You may have erroneously confused Mr. Yang's last name with the ownership nationality of the company. PA is an American aircraft manufacturer. Mr. Yang was a pilot, Searey builder and owner when he took over ownership of the company in 2011 and became CEO and BOD Chairman. Mr. Yang successfully led the company through LSA certification and audit and opened a Searey sales office in China to build and grow a presence in the burgeoning GA business. He recently stepped down as CEO after a new CEO was announced in May.