Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EAA App

Quote Originally Posted by mc20 View Post
    > I can "star" forums and stuff that I want to attend, but there doesn't appear to be a way to view the itinerary...

After clicking various stars, on my iPad, I touch the menu icon in top right corner, then touch "My EAA" followed by "My Schedule"

The impression I get is that the App holds all the Data about events & "My Schedule" within the Apps phone memory, and does not rely on having to make an Internet connection to view events or change "My Schedule".
    (maybe it can update it's event lists etc, but does not need a connection to function and display what it already has)
    This would appear to be a BIG advantage over the Web Based Scheduling, as getting a reliable connection to the Internet or for Cell Data might be difficult at times at the event. (Those local cell tower must be highly loaded during the Oshkosh week !!)
    I like it all being self contained on the Phone App , much easier/convenient to use than a web based solution.
    Geoff

App is still working for me ...

Also, with "Wi-Fi turned off" and in "Airplane mode on", I can still start the App and see the List of Events and "My Schedule", which would confirm that the App does NOT need a connection to display Events or show "My Schedule"

NICE !!
    Geoff

I can't seem to find any listing or map in the app for food & concessions. Am I missing something?

EAA Staff / Moderator
    Hello, the app will have an update sometime in the near future with food & concessions information!

Sam Oleson
    EAA Social Media Coordinator

Please consider adding these functions to the app:
    -some way to easily see alternate times for the event of interest
    -remove option for events that are of no interest. Looking by date for each of the seven days would reduce the list length.
    -allow user to add a custom event to allow the app to be an encompassing calendar.
    -a way to remove the map view during the event listing. The map takes half the screen and unlikely applies to a user setting their schedule at home.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jowens View Post
    -some way to easily see alternate times for the event of interest
    -remove option for events that are of no interest. Looking by date for each of the seven days would reduce the list length.
    Hear, hear!! A list of events (forums, demos, etc.) including all of the dates/times would be extremely helpful. Looking forward to the 2018 app.
    Measure twice, cut once...
    scratch head, shrug, shim to fit.

Flying an RV-12. I am building a Fisher Celebrity, slowly.

Edit the app so a scheduled event shows on my Google calendar. And link it to the Airventure.org scheduler function.
    Last edited by steve; 07-12-2017 at 07:20 PM.