Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Introduce and need help...

Jacques,

I don't live in Idaho so I can't do any leg-work for you there, but I spent a few minutes looking for some info to help you get started. Here are a couple of links to the court and a legal aid organization in Boise (Meridian is in Ada County; Boise is the county seat). It looks like you may be able to file a small claims case online.

http://www.adaweb.net/CourtAssistanceOffice.aspx

http://www.idaholegalaid.org/SelfHelp/SmallClaims

Bonne chance!
    Last edited by Eric Page; 07-04-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    Eric Page
    Building: Kitfox 5 Safari | Rotax 912iS | Dynon HDX
    Member: EAA Lifetime, AOPA, ALPA
    ATP: AMEL | Comm: ASEL, Glider | ATCS: CTO
    Map of Landings

Merci for your help!

I am going to work with your links.
    Last edited by jacques; 07-05-2012 at 01:21 AM.

One year and 2 month and nothing happen : your police and justice do not do anything. The guy did some appologizes but it was just to win time and to show all of us that he was a nice guy. In fact, he is a crock and a liar.

Here, in Europe, he is under court descision and he must not land somewhere under european justice, like Tahiti, west indies or any other country or teritory. But in USA, he is free.

Jacques, Unfortuantely, this is not all that uncommon. An ambulance company has owed me over $3000.00 for over four years now and all I have seen of it is more expense trying to get my money - court costs, sheriff's fees, lawyers fees, etc. I just gave up as persueing it just cost more money with no return.
    Cheers,
    Jerry

NC22375
    65LA out of 07N Pennsylvania

In fact on this planet, there is real heores like MR Neil Amstrong and you boys I meet in Afganistan and parasite like Tom Garcia.

So end of story....

This crock just appologize and say he would be better and that's ok. Police, justice, nothing can do anything and monkey like Tom garcia can do what they want.

Strange world.

Doesn't anyone believe in Karma? I had never heard the name Tom Garcia before today, But I assure you if I ever meet anyone named Tom Garcia I will kick him square in the nuts. That's the beauty of the free enterprise system. You may never get your money back but you may ruin his credibility (or whatever he had) and destroy his chances of ever making a dime from anybody else in the future. It may be cold comfort to you but take my word for it for every douche bag Tom Garcia out there, there are over a hundred square shooting honest types just sick of Tom and his type.
    I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain, but really it makes me recollect and think how lucky I have been dealing with strangers in so many transactions in the past.
    Caveat emptor... Did I spell that right?

Quote Originally Posted by 58boner View Post
    Caveat emptor... Did I spell that right?
    Yes you did.

I am sure now noone will buy or help this guy anymore. It is allready done here in Europe : evrybody know what he did and he will never sell something in the old world.

This is why I use PayPal. They will stand behind you. I have been dealing with them going on 10 years. They have gone to court for me more then once. They hire the attorney and handle it all. The last time PayPal was in court for me I was out flying RC Airplanes that day. We won that case too.

I have some very interesting stories from this but this is not the time.

Fly Smart