Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Introduce and need help...

I am redy to let all the money to the Sheriff just to give a good lesson to this guy.
    If you're willing to just donate the money (and actually get it), might I suggest you give it to a volunteer fire department or ambulance service in that area. Chances are they would need the funding more desperately than the sheriff's department
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.

Jacques,

I'm sorry to read that there has been no positive resolution to this issue. I wonder if you have tried posting on any other forum? Maybe Vans Air Force, or propilotworld.com? It may be worth trying to spread the word about this person, and you might find that you come up with a contact or someone who has been treated in a similar manner. Or a Kitfox forum, if there is one. I can't remember if you tried the local newspaper. You may find they would be interested in following up with a story?

Another option might be to contact the state bar association and see if they have any organizations in the area that would be able to assist.
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.

Quote Originally Posted by steveinindy View Post
    If you're willing to just donate the money (and actually get it), might I suggest you give it to a volunteer fire department or ambulance service in that area. Chances are they would need the funding more desperately than the sheriff's department
    I will do that :volunteer fire department or ambulance service or if there is the same than in France : kids and wife of guy that left there lives in some war : we have around 100 kids and you have 1000 that were killed in Afganistan, and I know some people here that need help. I am sure it the same with you.

This was in january and was just to sell more parts to other guy and maybe screw more people. Since that I have no news and no action from this guy.

TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE EMMENDSANNOUNCEMENT Notice: I Tommy Garcia am responsible for making amends to Jaques Suires. $1,250.00 for flaperons. • Contact Tom Garcia - TIME MACHINES LLC, Owner - located Meridian, ID USA • Telephone: 208-515-0809 . • Posted January 22, 2012 • Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This AdFinance New Lower Rates!

I wrote about my experiences in small claims court, and you wrote, "how can I go to court"?
    The normal way to go to small claims court is to go in person to the clerks office of the town where this took place. They will have the forms for you to fill out and pay the small fee. You probably need a check on a U S bank or cash, not foreign currency.
    I don't know if someone else can file the claim in your name for you, but in any event you would need to be there in person when it comes to trial. Do you have any written contract or documents to prove your claim, or is it just your word? If you really have a good case, and documents to prove it, :then the other side, the defendant may not even show up at the trial, so you would liklely win the court judgement. But as I said and as once happened to me, then may come the problem. The sheriff is only going to enforce the judgement against assets that he can find readily like a bank account or a car or airplane. If the guy has no assets or none in his name then it is like trying to get blood out of a turnip.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 04-14-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Greenwood View Post
    I wrote about my experiences in small claims court, and you wrote, "how can I go to court"?
    The normal way to go to small claims court is to go in person to the clerks office of the town where this took place. They will have the forms for you to fill out and pay the small fee. You probably need a check on a U S bank or cash, not foreign currency.
    I don't know if someone else can file the claim in your name for you, but in any event you would need to be there in person when it comes to trial. Do you have any written contract or documents to prove your claim, or is it just your word? If you really have a good case, and documents to prove it, :then the other side, the defendant may not even show up at the trial, so you would liklely win the court judgement. But as I said and as once happened to me, then may come the problem. The sheriff is only going to enforce the judgement against assets that he can find readily like a bank account or a car or airplane. If the guy has no assets or none in his name then it is like trying to get blood out of a turnip.
    Bill,

I have all documents, money invoice, emails for this case. The guy is under judgment in France and he realy not have to come in Europe...There is also an internet crime complaint file. For the moment, the only problem for me is to come in person to the clerks office of the town where this took place and I do not know if I can send someone to do that for me.

Maybe one of you can call the clerks office of Meridian to see if somebody can do that in lieu of me?

No idea????

Still no idea?

Today, it is America's national day. I am sure you are thinking to all your boys all around the bad world.

They are good people in your country, but there is also people like Tom Garcia, that are not men but nothing. This guy do not care about other and is happy to take money from other.

I have call for help with your police, justice and they canot do anything. We are in a strange world where bad guys can play and win and honest guy loose.