Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce and need help...

FYI he has moved to the Boise craigslist. He is offering a started baby lakes. Has no pics but is offering the world for 1000. Dollars. Jacjues I have a good friend that's an attorney here in Idaho. I will speak with him about your issue with mister Garcia. It may be possible for you to give me written permission to pick these items up for you. That being the case it could then be determined if he has them or not. I did a quick search on mr. Garcia on the Idaho repository and he has had other claims filed against him in the past and the plaintiffs prevailed. After I talk with my friend I will see what angle we can come at to corner this guy. I am sorry you have had issue and hope you don't let this experience tarnish your opinion of us idahoans. I will be in touch.

Thanks very much for your help. I can send you a written permission to pick these items up for me or even the refund if he wants to. Just be sure that I have a very good opinion of idahoans, as well as other people from your country and other country. People on earth are all good person, but sometime when culture, politic, religion or MONEY is a matter, things change...
    Last edited by jacques; 01-20-2012 at 01:28 AM.

Jacques,I have sent you a private message outlining all information need. The sooner we get this all rolling the better. This guy just continues to rip people off.RegardsMatt

Not sure what exactly it means, but did you see this on Barnstormers today?

TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE EMMENDS
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    Notice: I Tommy Garcia am responsible for making amends to Jaques Suires. $1,250.00 for flaperons. • Contact Tom Garcia - TIME MACHINES LLC, Owner - located Meridian, ID USA • Telephone: 208-515-0809 . • Posted January 22, 2012 • Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This AdFinance New Lower Rates!

Just throwing this out there but If it has to go to Small Claims Let's take up a collection for Jacques and get power of attorney and maybe we can get someone to go to court in his place. He is a vet after all! I would go but I'm on the other side of the country. Somebody helped me out when my stuff was stolen.. Karma

Yes I met with Tommy today and he has assured me he is going to make good on this with Jacques, as a show of good faith he made that post. He has told me as well he has been in direct contact with Jacques. So Jacques please keep me update on the progress. Thanks Matt

I was surprised to receive an email fromTom and he apologized for any problems and he will send me money or flaperons. It is a sudden change, but if it's true, that's good.

I will keep you informed of what's going to happen and I want to thank you all for your help and your support.

I stay awake and I still keep below the elbow all your offers of help and advice in case off...

It may be that I come live in your country in 4 or 5 years, the school-leaving my last son, for two reasons: he will join the French navy and he will stay in the United States for two years for training with the United States Navy and then because it is very difficult in France to fly a warbird and experimental and as I have a PZL TS-8 "Bies"that will make first flight after overhaul in May and my little Kitfox that teach my son to fly, it will be a good place for both of them.

If so, I invite you all to come have a beer and take a flight on the Bies in memory of Tom and your help!

Last edited by jacques; 01-23-2012 at 07:29 AM. Reason: my english!!!

Honest Idaho, Do you have a phone number?

Last edited by jacques; 01-23-2012 at 07:29 AM. Reason: my english!!!
    Which is infinately better than my French!
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

15 days and no news from Tom Garcia....