This year I was fortunate to the the week of Airventure off work and am going to attend my first one. I have a few question that hopefully you seasoned veterans can answer for me.

I will be arriving Monday the 24th sometime between 4 and 7 pm and am going to be camping in Scholler. I plan on staying thru Saturday and leaving Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. I've got my EAA membership paid for and will be prepaying for my camping in a week or so.

My first question is what location in the campgrounds can I plan to get that time Monday evening?

Are the campgrounds secure? l will be in the show all day and will probably be leaving for groceries and supplies a few times during the week and was wondering if there is any issue with leaving my camp equipment; stove, chair, coolers, etc; out without fear of it coming up missing?

Since I will have camping credentials when I leave the grounds for errands can I reenter thru any gate or only the main check in line gate?

What hours are the shower houses open? I am very much a night owl and on my days off is not uncommon for me to be up at odd hours during the night. If the showers are open that sounds like a good time to catch one and avoid the crowds. The only info I found we hours that they close for cleaning not sure if the close during the night.

That's all the questions I have for now if I think of any more I will post them.

Thanks,