Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Web Cams

Just noticed the cams are up!

Quote Originally Posted by glider90 View Post
    Just noticed the cams are up!
    Testing of the cameras is active and can be found both at www.airventure.org/webcams as well as on YouTube. Towers were raised this morning so we can now have a view of some of the grounds.

You will notice that the Vintage Camera is not panning. This is because we changed the mounting this year and need to reprogram all the stops which could not be done with the tower laying down. Unfortunately we have not been able to remote into this camera either to allow us to do the programing remotely, so it is going to be facing to the west until I can get up to Oshkosh again, which I hope is some time this weekend.

As if last Sunday evening, there was already one plane parked over in Vintage camping.

Todd

Outstanding. I can see right where my plane will be parked in 11 days! Beautiful sky and it is still daylight there!
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Ritzman View Post
    Testing of the cameras is active and can be found both at www.airventure.org/webcams as well as on YouTube. Towers were raised this morning so we can now have a view of some of the grounds.
    excellent - watching from afar, since this year a visit is out of reach for me..
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100

It will be great to watch the cams as the empty spaces start filling up with aviation wonder.
    Last edited by CHICAGORANDY; 07-13-2017 at 04:22 PM.

I feel like Tattoo on Fantasy Island. I was watching the Vintage webcam, it rotated to show parked at the center of the emblem...Da Plane! Da Plane! lol First parked one I've seen..... so far.

Just curious, is the Vintage webcam still being adjusted? It is panning, but I was wondering if it will show AeroShell Square, or Boeing Plaza, or whatever it's called this year.
    Rod Schneider
    RV-6 N164ME
    B-17F N3703G "The Movie Memphis Belle"
    B-17G N390TH "Liberty Belle"
    B-17G N3701G "Ye Olde Pub"
    Liberty Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Schneider View Post
    Just curious, is the Vintage webcam still being adjusted? It is panning, but I was wondering if it will show AeroShell Square, or Boeing Plaza, or whatever it's called this year.
    Yes the vinage camera will be adjust and stops changed to show other areas once there are more aircraft and we are onsite to make changes to the setting. It took hours just to program these few spots into the camera remotely so it could give a wide area tour of the grounds as it fills up.

Todd

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    Looks like someone is charging their phone at the Warbirds north camera again.
    Its Kaput.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongway Feldman View Post
    Looks like someone is charging their phone at the Warbirds north camera again.
    Its Kaput.
    The warbirds camera seems to be functioning correctly, at least this morning. The storms that went through last night took the vintage camera offline. I am planning on a trip up there this afternoon, I will look into it then.

Todd