Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Web Cams

Quote Originally Posted by gtrammell View Post
    Now the only webcam that does show the runways and such is DOWN.... there goes my Tuesday morning...
    all 3 of the tower cameras show runway as part of the tours. The issue you spoke of was resolved early this morning.

Links to all Webcams feeds can be found at www.airventure.org/webcams
    Last edited by Todd Ritzman; 07-25-2017 at 12:52 PM.

No worries Todd. If that's the best, then it looks marvelous!

Thanks for all the hard work you do so those of us that have to stay home can peek in and see the fun we're missing.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hayden View Post
    unfortunately, no. I think what we are seeing is the maximum output bitrate of the DSL and aging camera.

however the Airshow will be streaming in the highest resolution ever..looking forward to it.

Happy as pig in s**t as they say.. LOL.. even better now that they have the tower livestream that ive managed to throw onto my LG 50"TV in near HD.. happy days. :-) managed to watch all of the air show last night and crawl into bed at the end..
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100

The best ever! Thank you..

Thank you! The airshow camera and camera work is amazing this year.. Watching Saturday at 4:45 est.. It is really incredible.. Thanks again..

I know I'm kind of late with this question, but I was wondering if there is a YouTube link for the air show camera.
    I found on YouTube the three feeds for the tower cameras, but didn't see the other one.
    When I view the control tower camera on a phone I can't resize it and I only get a small part of the picture.

Edit:
    Never mind. I found it.
    https://livestream.com/accounts/4758...7611131/player

Hopefully I'll find this message in 51 weeks to remind me.
    Last edited by PaulDow; 07-30-2017 at 03:19 PM.

The dynamic duo of webcam-dom....The end-all-be-all of EAA Live....possibly the most under-appreciated volunteers on the field before, during, and after Oshkosh...and they don't even look tired! I finally had the chance to visit with Todd Ritzman and Paul Haydn in person on Saturday. The two of them, and two additional volunteers who trek up from Texas with $10K of their own camera equipment (the Live around the grounds crew), provide the hours of entertainment we enjoy. The EAA Live development story is an interesting one....I may try to put something together for Sport Aviation if there's interest....

Jim
    EAA 64315
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jim Rosenow; 07-31-2017 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks for the pic Jim. Nice to put a face with the hugely appreciated names. Thank you Todd & Paul. WELL DONE!

Hey I saw those guys around last week, thanks for what you do. Was just Sadly looking at the webcams today. Stuff coming down, some areas look pretty empty. Realizing it's a whole year almost until we get there again! Oh, well, it was a blast. Just wish time would not fly by so fast that week!! Thanks again for the webcams.

Still enjoy taking a peek at the webcams. Looks like the North one may be down. Makes me realize how much work it is to take it all down! Also get to say I was probably right "there" this time last week! Always tough coming back to reality after a well there!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk