Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Green Dot

EAA Staff / Moderator Hal Bryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rv8bldr View Post
    Hal, just a quick note to say how much I'm enjoying the podcasts. They are really entertaining, both funny and informative. I think my two favorites so far are #2 with Mikey McBrian and #5 with Charlie Precourt, but they are all good.

I hope you keep it up!

Cheers

Mark

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    Thanks Mark - I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know! There are more coming, so I hope you enjoy those as well!

- Hal

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime 638979
    Vintage 714005 | Warbirds 553527
    Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation

I just ran into an intersting podcast about Patti Wagstaff flying in some imc weather in Alaska when she was a new pilot. It was interesting, but I must confess it was on another site, and I will try to find the EAA ones.

EAA Staff / Moderator Hal Bryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Greenwood View Post
    I just ran into an intersting podcast about Patti Wagstaff flying in some imc weather in Alaska when she was a new pilot. It was interesting, but I must confess it was on another site, and I will try to find the EAA ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal Bryan View Post
    Here you go - links galore:

Latest episode on EAA's Blog

To subscribe:

iTunes

Google Play

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime 638979
    Vintage 714005 | Warbirds 553527
    Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation

Hal, telling me about a computer thing is a grey area, but one of the EAA people was nice enough to tell me exactly what to click and I got it to work.
    I listened to the conversation with John Monnett, which at first was a little sad, but then I thought it was good to have that time with him on tape. I am much more of a pilot than a designer , though I co built and flew one homebuilt. He sounds like he was more of a designer, a bit of an artist.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 06-05-2017 at 11:20 AM.

Hal - et all......
    I want to thank you for another set of Green Dots. I listened to the last 3 sequentially this morning while stripping old finish off some of the kitchen cabinets. The podcast helped immensely to get through a really drone job and before I knew it I was done with the current section. Thanks for the great work........... looking forward to the next segments.