Looks like all good things happening on site base on the Thursday news blast
https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/ea...irventure-2017

Appears as though more community space for fellowship is being added in several areas, which is great.

One thing that most will not even notice is the craft tent moving. I hope this works well for the volunteers that staff it. I know my daughter (11 years old) will enjoy it being much closer to camp Scholler. She stops in once a day for a quick craft.

The EAA taking over the barn stores in the campgrounds should be a good thing. I hope that the price and selection remains the same or even improves...

I know there is already discussion about the tram service being renamed shuttle service, and some mention of bus usage (as there always has been on some routes). I think this may be mainly a terminology change as in the past the busses were lumped into the "tram route" maps which lead to confusion. Will be eager to see the plans. I would venture to guess since the people managing this have been involved in running it that it is a net improvement to the service. Overall while there have been mistakes made in several areas over the years, if the idea did not work as planned it was changed and eventually improved.