Thread: Help finding a tool from tutorial.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Help finding a tool from tutorial.

Hey all, I've finally gotten around to starting my tutorials found on the help menu in the program. I'm making good progress but every once in a while I find that certain tools aren't where the tutorial describes them to be, or the description of the tool's location isn't concise enough. I know I'm going to come across more instances where I can't find the tool I'm looking for but I figured this is a good start for the first one as the search bar in the program didn't seem to want to strictly search the features of the program but the internet instead.

What I'm looking for is the 'RealView Graphics' in the 'View Settings' tool bar.

Here I've circled the only key I've found to be called 'View Settings' which does NOT contain the 'RealView Graphics' Option.

So, am I just missing something as far as the way to get to this tool or does it not exist on the student version? Overall, it's probably not a feature I'd use much, but I genuinely want to learn and be proficient with this software.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images