Thread: Are you looking for a location to rent a LSA (Sport Plane) or want to learn to fly

Are you looking for a location to rent a LSA (Sport Plane) or want to learn to fly

Are you looking for a location to rent a LSA (Sport Plane) or want to learn to fly.

For all the most uptodate information on LSA planes.. Like where to learn, rent etc you need to checkout the best resource

http://LightSportMan.com
    Johnathan Mark Smith
    LightSport Man
    Make it a "PRODUCTIVE" day!

Certified Flight Instructor – Sport (CFI-S) | Pilot | Remote Pilot | Advanced Ground Instructor (AGI) | Light Sport Enthusiast | Consultant | Author

phone. (646)574-9521
    twitter. @LightSportMan
    email. LightSportMan@gmail.com
    web. https://lightsportman.com

LS Man,

I went to your website and I want to tell you that I am proud of you and your determination to become a pilot. As a school teacher, I tell me students almost daily that they can do anything they choose in life if they can only master one thing. That one thing requires a person to completely ignore others that tell you that you will never accomplish this or that goal. If a person can do this simple task, they can concur their world.
    Continue to share your passion with others I bet you there is a young man or young lady that has the same exact issue that you have overcome out there just looking for someone like you.

That list is awesome, I spent almost a year looking for LSA rentals before I gave up and obtained a Class 3 Medical. I hope you continue to grow that list, to make it easier for others to pursue the hobby of aviation. When I started, I just wanted a Sport Pilot Certificate so I could enjoy flying, now I am trying to work toward a PPL, then CFI-S in an attempt reduce the likelihood that someone who wants to fly has to go through the same 9-month search I did to find an instructor.

I have not spoken with them, but I have heard a rumor that Hansen Aero in Kennesaw, GA also rents LSAs, it might be worth a call to add them to your list.