Thread: Amphibian gear plans or info?

Amphibian gear plans or info?

Hi all, Still looking to build amphibian gear for full lotus floats on my Quicksilver MXL II. Has anyone got any info to speed this project on? Stuart are you still out there? Thx hope to hear from you all
    Ray

I recently purchased a set of Full Lotus 1260's with amphib gear to put on my RANS S-7. I was refered to a guy by the name of Ken Smith in Wisconsin as the guy to go to for info. If I can find his contact info I will forward it.

Thank you! Looking fwd to you info.
    Ray

Still hoping to find the amphibious secret. working on th gear but very slowly any advice or ? (pictures, eheh)
    Thanks Ray

Banned
    Not sure what secret you're looking for, but Full Lotus has been back in business under new management for 6 months. They've got a great website packed full of technical and other info. Perhaps a surf through it and/or an email or phone call to them might locate the required alixer. All the best.

http://www.full-lotus.com/index.html

Ray,
    Did you contact Mr. Smith? There is also a gentleman in Canada by the name of Peter Cowan that deals mostly with RANS S7's and he has some info on his site or you may try and contact him to see if he has any info that could help.