Thread: Looking for Zenith 701-engine not needed

Looking for Zenith 701-engine not needed

Friends,
    I am a new member of EAA.

When I was at Oshkosh this past summer I met a missionary "bush pilot" who serves in Papua, New Guinea. He has been there all his life and uses planes extensively. This web link will give you a good idea what the situation is.

Recently he told me he is trying to find a Zenith 701 STOL aircraft-maybe one which is not being used. He says they don't need an engine.

If you or someone is aware of this aircraft, please contact me and I will forward it to him.
    My email is jsschwab@juno.com.

Thank you and we appreciate your help.

Jonathan Schwab

Thank you friends for viewing. Here is the video about the pilot: www.villageheartbeat.org

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jsschwab View Post
    Friends,
    I am a new member of EAA.

When I was at Oshkosh this past summer I met a missionary "bush pilot" who serves in Papua, New Guinea. He has been there all his life and uses planes extensively. This web link will give you a good idea what the situation is.

Recently he told me he is trying to find a Zenith 701 STOL aircraft-maybe one which is not being used. He says they don't need an engine.

If you or someone is aware of this aircraft, please contact me and I will forward it to him.
    My email is jsschwab@juno.com.

Thank you and we appreciate your help.

Jonathan Schwab

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I do not know all the sources, but I have been made aware of three aircraft for purchase.

One of the aircraft was near my jungle pilot friend's house in South Carolina.

The owner got in touch and donated it for jungle flight training of NATIVE pilots.

Thank all of you for your interest-I received 292 views on this forum.

Jonathan Schwab-jsschwab@juno.com