Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Log in problems again..

I am having problems with the log in screen. My password is not being hidden. It should turn into an asterisk symbol. It does not. Then the next screen that pops up or log in page, this is not a secure page. Tony

Yep, you're right. Probably should have posted this in the SUPPORT Forum.Note it's only the password field at the top of the forum pages, not the one you get redirected to for logins.

This site is screwed up. I can not post attachments and if looking at how my subscription to this thread is notifying me, it's doing it through my control panel. Someone has hacked this site. The page I am redirected to in order to log in, is not a secure page. I took a screen shot of this page and want to post it but no option to post or attach anything. Tony

Nothing has change when logging in. I am still having these same issue's. Is this effecting anyone else?

Yep, no attachments for me either.My JS console says vbulletin_attachment.js?v=422:11 Uncaught ReferenceError: AJAX_Compatible is not defined at vB_Attachment.attachmanage (vbulletin_attachment.js?v=422:11) at HTMLInputElement.n (yuiloader-dom-event.js:13)when I mash that button.

Not logging in but more often than not I run into page not found/DNS error. I have to try again at a later time.
    Rick

Thanks for the info! I'm having our provider look into this now. Hold tight!

Just to reiterate. The passwords in the entry field at the top of the page are NOT being masked and the Manage Attachment button doesn't work.I posted the error message for the latter in another thread.

Banned

Neutral

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Aulik View Post
    Thanks for the info! I'm having our provider look into this now. Hold tight!
    All is back to normal, thanks Glory. You might tell your provider that what Ron has described happens about every 6-8 months.
    Last edited by Glory Aulik; 02-13-2017 at 03:30 PM.

Neutral

This instance was due to a hacker - We had a great streak without anything happening for a while! Something was bound to happen soon.