Thread: EAA Staff - Please read AirVenture 2016, Lindy Rotocraft Award Photos

EAA Staff - Please read AirVenture 2016, Lindy Rotocraft Award Photos

Dear Friends,

I am writing to all readers, but especially EAA staff who may be able to help.

During the Theater in the Woods event, when the rotorcraft awards were announced, photos and perhaps video was recorded on stage and backstage. If you took any photos or video and would care to share with me, please private message me.

I know the recipients were asked by the EAA judges to pose for photos during the presentation and right after, but no one can tell me how to obtain copies. Any help from EAA staff would be appreciated. I never saw those photos in EAA publications or in the annual DVD.

I'd be grateful for anything that might be available gratis or for a fee.

Thanks,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by John Craparo View Post
    Dear Friends,

I am writing to all readers, but especially EAA staff who may be able to help.

During the Theater in the Woods event, when the rotorcraft awards were announced, photos and perhaps video was recorded on stage and backstage. If you took any photos or video and would care to share with me, please private message me.

I know the recipients were asked by the EAA judges to pose for photos during the presentation and right after, but no one can tell me how to obtain copies. Any help from EAA staff would be appreciated. I never saw those photos in EAA publications or in the annual DVD.

I'd be grateful for anything that might be available gratis or for a fee.

Thanks,
    John
    Hi John!

I'll pass your message along and see if we can find some photos.

Thanks!

Thank you Glory!

John

John, Could you private message me your email address?

Thanks!