Thread: My Hard Drive crashed how can I download SW again?

Reset computer it to it's original factory settings

Had to reset my computer to it's original factory settings. How can I download SW again? I have my serial# for SW, but the SW web site has a lock on my account for any downloads SW or updates. Please help? Is there a EAA SW rep (or VAR) I can communicate with to get SW back on my machine?
    Last edited by DNytes; 02-12-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Diverting back to computer's original factory setting...

I have been doing some reading on other SW forms they suggest contacting a VAR to release my license unlock it from my Hard Drive so that I can use it again. I am using the same hard drive but I had to reset it to it's original factory setting; easing everything I had installed in the computer. Can someone help me through EAA to contact a VAR so I can reinstall SW on the same hard drive?

Hold Short, I would say that everyone is out of the office or away from computers until Monday. Good luck, I am sure everyone at one time has been in your shoes. I still have one computer I have not got up and running again. My grand daughter wiped the hard drive clean...lol Tony

Passing your message along! Someone will reach out shortly. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DNytes View Post
    Thanks
    I just sent you an email with instructions on re-downloading and installing the software. Please let me know if you do not get that. Thanks!