Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Log in problems again..

I thought I was seeing that, but it seems I wasn't clicking the REMEMBER ME button each time when I was doing my logins/logouts during testing.

I am once again having issues logging in. I can read my password as i type it. It's not secure. I don't enter a password and let the next screen pop up. Then I can enter a password and have it go to **** and not read it. If any of that makes any sense.. Tony

Quote Originally Posted by 1600vw View Post
    I am once again having issues logging in. I can read my password as i type it. It's not secure. I don't enter a password and let the next screen pop up. Then I can enter a password and have it go to **** and not read it. If any of that makes any sense.. Tony
    Hi Tony!

Thanks for letting me know. I sound like a broken record, but could you clear your browser history and cookies first? Usually when these issues arise I see them on my account too, and I'm not having any issues... yet. Just want to make sure this is a site-wide issue before contacting our hosting company!

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Aulik View Post
    Hi Tony!Thanks for letting me know. I sound like a broken record, but could you clear your browser history and cookies first? Usually when these issues arise I see them on my account too, and I'm not having any issues... yet. Just want to make sure this is a site-wide issue before contacting our hosting company!Thanks so much!
    Clearing history does no good and now I am being attack. Norton keeps popping up....Web Attack: Exploit Toolkit Website 16. Tony

Clearing history does no good and now I am being attack. Norton keeps popping up....Web Attack: Exploit Toolkit Website 16. Tony
    Ok great - thank you for checking! I've sent this off to our hosting company.

Have you had any warnings over the past day?

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Aulik View Post
    Have you had any warnings over the past day?

Glory I am sorry. I should have reported all well. By the morning of the 22nd, I believe this was working fine. Again sorry I did not report. My bad.
    Tony