Thread: Contact information for EAA board

Contact information for EAA board

While I can find a list of their names on the EAA site, unlike the VAA board which lists their contact information in the monthly magazine, I can not find any similar listing of email / phone / snail mail for the main EAA board. Am I missing something?

Banned
    Ya, you're missing their contact info. If it's not listed or easily findable it simply means the BOD deliberately did not want their contact info to be publicly published. For a membership(I won't say "driven" any longer because it isn't) organization this is an unorthodox practice and it should be changed immediately.

I truly LOVE this organization, but it is items like this where I feel like the unwashed just standing outside of my mud hut getting hit with the turkey bones being strewn from the gold gilded carriage when what I really need is the turkey. I accept that the org is not about the people but about the buck. That fact won't stop me from being a part of it, you folks are too good to let go of, that part of EAA still remains.
    Rick

For a regular letter, just sent it to them care of the national headquarters address.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

I'm disinclined to rely on snail mail that gets manually forwarded from HQ out to the board. This is a pressing issue. I've already written to the one EAA board member I know personally. You'll hear about the rest over the next day or so. I've gotten the green light from the parties directly involved to mobilize action.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingRon View Post
    I'm disinclined to rely on snail mail that gets manually forwarded from HQ out to the board. This is a pressing issue. I've already written to the one EAA board member I know personally. You'll hear about the rest over the next day or so. I've gotten the green light from the parties directly involved to mobilize action.
    Suspense!
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingRon View Post
    . You'll hear about the rest over the next day or so. I've gotten the green light from the parties directly involved to mobilize action.
    Ok Ron, I've had two days to polish and sharpen my pitchfork, and to soak my torches.

Whats up?

Edit: Oh my! I just read your post in Vintage.

tedk
    Last edited by TedK; 01-31-2017 at 10:51 PM.

I read your Vintage posts. Good luck Ron. I have volunteered for years, sometimes good volunteer leaders are hard to find. Please keep us posted. Glenn
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org