Thread: I need MAJOR help with downloading SolidWorks

I need MAJOR help with downloading SolidWorks

This is making my head hurt. After numerous tries I finally got the "code" from the EAA staff. I used it to create a solidworks account. I could not find a place on their site to download the software. I talked to two Solidworks employees and asked for help. They either said they had no idea of what I was talking about or to try a software reseller. I contacted a software reseller asking how I get my "free" software. He basically laughed.

Can anyone on the forum walk me through the process.

Thanks

Hi Joe!

So sorry to hear you are having troubles downloading the software. I'm passing your message along to get help ASAP.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    This is making my head hurt. After numerous tries I finally got the "code" from the EAA staff. I used it to create a solidworks account. I could not find a place on their site to download the software. I talked to two Solidworks employees and asked for help. They either said they had no idea of what I was talking about or to try a software reseller. I contacted a software reseller asking how I get my "free" software. He basically laughed.

Can anyone on the forum walk me through the process.

Thanks
    Sorry you're having issues. If this is the same Joe I just spoke to by phone. You should be all squared away. If not, please call into EAA at 800-564-6322 and ask for Cory. Thanks!

You can also check our FAQs here: http://eaaforums.org/showthread.php?...tallation-FAQs