Thread: Ready for Airworthiness, need a DAR. Western Colorado

Ready for Airworthiness, need a DAR. Western Colorado

I am ready for my airworthiness inspection. Can anyone recommend a DAR in western Colorado? I am in the Glenwood Springs or Carbondale area.

Finally got it done. Phil Baker came over from the front range. Nice guy, had a lot of good advice and information for me.

Plane now has 6.7 hours on it. Flies nice, gets off the ground in under 100' even at 8040'. 6" of snow on the groomed snow runway impedes the take off roll, but not much. Stalls with 2 notches of flaps power off at 31 or 32 mph. Climbs out around 900 to 1000 fpm at 50mph.

Nice, what is it?

Does Phil still do DAR inspections, if so do you have a contact number? Thanks

Anyone have contact for Phil? I need an inspection too.

Quote Originally Posted by 8KandUP View Post
    Finally got it done. Phil Baker came over from the front range. Nice guy, had a lot of good advice and information for me.

Plane now has 6.7 hours on it. Flies nice, gets off the ground in under 100' even at 8040'. 6" of snow on the groomed snow runway impedes the take off roll, but not much. Stalls with 2 notches of flaps power off at 31 or 32 mph. Climbs out around 900 to 1000 fpm at 50mph.