Thread: EAA website access

EAA website access

I repeatedly have issues accessing the EAA website. This morning I'm trying to renew
    my membership and no dice. It just doesn't respond when you put in user id and
    password. Am I the only one this happens too? I seldom even use the site because
    of the hassles getting into it. No I didn't forget my password I write them down.
    Maybe it's a hint I'm no longer welcome.

RT

this sounds stupid, but ....... it's cheap and quick. open facebook. sign out of facebook. try again at EAA website..

I had issues getting onto this forum site last night and again this morning using IE, Firefox on my laptop and yet today using my Android phone. Appears i just fixed my phone by clearing my phone brouser cached pages and cookies. Going to try laptop in a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by C150L View Post
    I had issues getting onto this forum site last night and again this morning using IE, Firefox on my laptop and yet today using my Android phone. Appears i just fixed my phone by clearing my phone brouser cached pages and cookies. Going to try laptop in a little while.
    Why is it linking to Facebook in the first place ? it only seems to do it to me when using ipad

Quote Originally Posted by RogerT View Post
    I repeatedly have issues accessing the EAA website. This morning I'm trying to renew
    my membership and no dice. It just doesn't respond when you put in user id and
    password. Am I the only one this happens too? I seldom even use the site because
    of the hassles getting into it. No I didn't forget my password I write them down.
    Maybe it's a hint I'm no longer welcome.

RT
    Hi Roger,

Sorry to hear there have been issues logging into our website! Clearing all browser caches usually fixes this problem. If not, let me know and I will pass this feedback on to you IT team!

Thanks,
    Glory