Thread: The Movie ALLIED

The Movie ALLIED

Yesterday I posted a topic about aviation movies that I dont see this morning, and I dont see any reason it is gone.
    1 It was certainly about flying warbirds . The main character, Brad Pitt is a RAF pilot as well as a spy and flies a Lysander in the movie, as well as scenes of Heinkle 111 bombing London,and Lancasters, Lysnaders, Spitfires, Hurricanes at an RAF base , and Lysander running on the ground. The opening scene is Pitt parachuting into N Africa.
    2, There are no politics anywhere in my post, nor anything about religion.
    3. I believe most EAA folks would enjoy the movie, it is pretty entertaining.
    4.One response from "Floatsflyer" said he saw and also enjoyed it.

So once again here is a topic about spys in WWII with warbird flying , and all the settings of that era. I dont think real spys dressed quite as spiffy as these two, but it may remind one of Casablanca.

I had meant to write about this movie anyway, but my memory was jogged by ovehearing a man talking to a friend about a probable acadamy award nomination, not for this movie for as I know.

Banned
    Re your PM. Getting an error message that you've exceeded stored PM's quota and you cannot accept further PM's until you clear some space.

I am trying but I cant see how to delete some of these messages? I have can highlight some, but dont see any "delete" button to click.
    Finally found how to delete a couple.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 12-29-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Banned
    I'm a techno peasant but do this. Go to "my messages" top left hand corner of the page. Click on edit folders, then click on empty folder for both inbox and scents.