Thread: Announcement: Free eBook for Young Eagles, You Can Afford To Be A Pilot.

Lightbulb Announcement: Free eBook for Young Eagles, You Can Afford To Be A Pilot.

Announcement: Free eBook for Young Eagles, You Can Afford To Be A Pilot.

I have decided to donate some eBooks to the Young Eagles program for a limited time.

The coupons are good for a FREE digital copy of my book You Can Afford To Be A Pilot.

Formats are:

Kindle (.mobi)
    Epub (iPod, iPad, iPhone, open industry format, good for Stanza reader, others)
    PDF (good for highly formatted books, or for home printing)
    LRF (for Sony Reader)
    Palm Doc (PDB) (for Palm reading devices)

To participate have the YE admin of your chapter contact me at least 1 week before your next YE event, and I will email printable coupons to give out.

Thanks!

(Retail price for the eBook is $8.99 paperback $10.99) http://www.youcanaffordtobeapilot.com

-Tim O
    "The exhilaration of flying is too keen, the pleasure too great, for it to be neglected as a sport"— Orville Wright
    Tim OConnor, CFI, Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft, Sport Pilot Fixed Wing, FAA Advanced Ground Instructor:..
    You CAN Afford to FLY ! --> http://www.YouCanAffordToBeAPilot.com

Thanks Tim for making your book available.
    I took advantage of your offer for our YE event in September. Hopefully you got some downloads from it. Unfortunately, I don't think that we were diligent in getting the coupon to each kid that would be able to use it. We learned that we need someone whose sole job that day is to schmooze with parents and kids. They would make sure all the papers are in order, and to discuss becoming a pilot. At our event, we just answered stuff as we had time, and I think it wasn't as effective as it could be. We learn something new each time.
    We will hold another event in the spring, and we would like to share your book with the kids again then.

Paul

Thank you Paul!

Yes, I have had many downloads of the book but I can't tell from which YE event they come from.

Just let me know when you need a new coupon generated for free digital books and I will send them to you.

Thanks for sponsoring YE flights!!!!

"The exhilaration of flying is too keen, the pleasure too great, for it to be neglected as a sport"— Orville Wright
    Tim OConnor, CFI, Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft, Sport Pilot Fixed Wing, FAA Advanced Ground Instructor:..

Paul, I have bought this book (I'm about halfway through it), but would like to get the discount coupons for our YE fly-in this coming Saturday if possible. Chapter 690 holds a YE event the third Saturday of every month, and I know that we already have at least 35 kids lined up ahead of time for this weekend (2/18/2012).

Thanks,
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by hopmedic View Post
    Paul, I have bought this book (I'm about halfway through it), but would like to get the discount coupons for our YE fly-in this coming Saturday if possible. Chapter 690 holds a YE event the third Saturday of every month, and I know that we already have at least 35 kids lined up ahead of time for this weekend (2/18/2012).

Thanks,
    Rich
    Rich,

Send me a direct email and I will set you up with a coupon you can print for your YEs for free copies of the digital version of the book.

Send the email to: gyro.pilot@yahoo.com

-Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Barnstorm View Post
    Rich,

Send me a direct email and I will set you up with a coupon you can print for your YEs for free copies of the digital version of the book.

Send the email to: gyro.pilot@yahoo.com

-Tim
    Email sent - Thanks, Tim!

Big Grin

Tim - Thanks for the eBook coupons. I don't know how many of the kids might download the book, but I think we had either 54 or 55 kids fly on Saturday. I believe I had printed JUST enough to cover that number of kids. Thanks again!

Rich

You are very welcome! Thank you for hosting YE events!