Thread: Cessna 150 Carpet

Cessna 150 Carpet

I'm looking for new carpet for a Cessna 150. I see several options out there SCS Interiors for $520, Vantage Plane Plastics for $399.53, Airtex for $386, and tnwings.com for $375.

Does anyone have any recommendations on these or any other ones that I might have missed?

I have used Airtex supplied carpeting and headliner for my C150B. Very satisfied with the quality. They are easy to talk to if you encounter a problem.

all good options. My preference is tnwings - perfect example of good quality at fair price.

I installed TN Wings. It comes with good instructions and carpet for the plastic kick panels. My comment: It's very thick and somewhat heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark van Wyk View Post
    I installed TN Wings. It comes with good instructions and carpet for the plastic kick panels. My comment: It's very thick and somewhat heavy.
    Good feedback Mark!

I've done my Navion with an Airtex kit and helped a friend do her 170. It's pretty easy peasy stuff and fits well. And yes, they do give good tech support. When we were done we had two small Y shaped pieces of carpet, nicely bound, so we figured they were intentional and not some scrap piece. We called Airtex and the first thing they said is "I bet you want to know what those two tringular pieces are for." It turns out they were to wrap around the seat supports (since you could see the bare supports from the back seat. My plane didn't have them before.
    Last edited by FlyingRon; 01-28-2017 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks for all the replies, I ended up going with the Airtex kit. The quality looks great and it looks even better installed in the plane!