Thread: One Star Airline

One Star Airline

The news story today is about Koryo, the national airline of North Korea. My computer wont open the whole story so I cant read what it is like to fly this line. The photo dosen't look that bad but I doubt if it is really one of their flights.
    The story says that this airline in not only rated low, but that is is the only airline in the world rated one star!

I know if I am looking for a hotel, or restaurant, I find those 2.5 stars ok, 3 are pretty good. 3.5 real good, and 4 really almost more than one needs. I am not sure of the ratings of most U S airlines, not a figure they advertise?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Greenwood View Post
    The news story today is about Koryo, the national airline of North Korea. My computer wont open the whole story so I cant read what it is like to fly this line. The photo dosen't look that bad but I doubt if it is really one of their flights.
    The story says that this airline in not only rated low, but that is is the only airline in the world rated one star!

I know if I am looking for a hotel, or restaurant, I find those 2.5 stars ok, 3 are pretty good. 3.5 real good, and 4 really almost more than one needs. I am not sure of the ratings of most U S airlines, not a figure they advertise?
    The rating system is by SKYTRAX a UK Company that rates airlines, airports, etc. The rating system they use is controversial and I don't think any US airlines participate.

Maybe you get a better rating with some under the table kickback and Koryo obviously doesn't pay to play!