Thread: Barnstormers

Barnstormers

Anyone know the status of the Barnstormers website? It has been down since Friday. I am far to productive at work and need some dream therapy.

It's been down longer then friday. It's going on a week tomorrow I do believe. It's getting closer to coming up or back. I can get the main page now, just keep getting an error of some sort blaming my system. I know this is not the case, it's on Barnstormers side not mine.

This is what comes across the top of the main page...

A server error occurred: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 20

They had a major hardware failure; they're working on getting it back up. They sent an email about it to all subscribers.

Banned
    I received that email 3-4 days ago, they thought at that time that the fix would be made pretty quickly. Guess they were being optimistic about server glitches.

I've neglected my Barnstormers fixation for a little while but Daniel I agree with you, it's a dream factory thing with me as well, mainly the antique and vintage stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    They had a major hardware failure; they're working on getting it back up. They sent an email about it to all subscribers.
    Yea I think we all received that e-mail. But they did not put this e-mail out until maybe three days after the server was down.