Hi Folks,

I am an aspiring aircraft builder... however in the meantime I own a PA24-180. I was once 50% owner but as of Nov 29th, I am sole owner of the aircraft. I am hangared right now at a field that does not do winter maintenance so I will likely be down for a couple of months later this winter until the field thaws out, and would like to go over many maintenance and corrective actions on my aircraft. In my previous partnership I was the more mechanically inclined, but only had the aircraft a few months of the year. But, since I will now have access to the aircraft 12 months of the year, I plan to perform as much preventative maintenance throughout the year as possible. So, my question is... are there guides out there for owners on things like what grease to use where for lubrication, etc? I know things like use DC-4 on the oil filter when changing oil... but what should I use on aileron hinges? Cables/pulleys? Where I have grease zercs on landing gear components, what grease should I use for lubrication? When packing a wheel bearing, which grease to use? What kind of corrosion inhibitor do people use underneath a battery box? What kind of corrosion inhibitor do people use at the battery connections? etc...

Anyway, if there is a good intro guide out there that anyone knows of, please let me know. Many thanks in advance.