Thread: WEBS.com hosting site to update chapter web site is not working.

Prairie Cottage Airport, 8KS8, Chapman KS

WEBS.com hosting site to update chapter web site is not working.

Went to log in at Webs.com member log in and it opens Vista Print web site. Our chapter web site still works but I can not get in to update it. Can someone please advise?
    Jim Clark, Chairman National Biplane Fly In, www.nationalbiplaneflyin.com. Currently flying: 1929 Waco CSO, 1939 Waco EGC-8, 1946 Piper J-3, 1955 Piper PA22/20, 1956 Beech G35, 1984 Beech A36 & 2001 Vans RV9.
    You love a lot of things if you live around them, but there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, nor any before nor any after, that is as lovely as a great airplane, and men who love them are faithful to them even though they leave them for others.
    - Ernest Hemingway

Hey Jim,

I've seen this happen as well, It appears that Vista Print has paired up with Webs.com.

When this has popped up on my computer there is always a little box at the bottom with the option to "continue to webs.com" Just click on that and it will take you right through! If you still have problems shoot me an email and I will love to see what I can do to help.

Kyle
    Kyle D. Voltz, EAA #880499
    Commercial Pilot ASEL/AMEL, Instrument Rated / Complex / Tailwheel / High Performance
    EAA Zenith 750 Project - N53PW - Flying

Phone: 920.426.4800
    Direct Line: 920.426.6861

How are you linking to the site? Note that if you use your own DNS record and the webs.com IP address, you're going to get routed to some default site. What you are going to need to do is either HTML redirect from your address to your webs.com hostNAME or you will (don't know if it is possible) have to register your name with webs.com. This is pretty common with the free/cheapo hosting sites that provide multiple sites at the sams address.

Prairie Cottage Airport, 8KS8, Chapman KS
    Working now. Apparently WEBS is partnering with Vista Print on some things and the webs member update link temporarily became confused.
    Jim Clark, Chairman National Biplane Fly In, www.nationalbiplaneflyin.com. Currently flying: 1929 Waco CSO, 1939 Waco EGC-8, 1946 Piper J-3, 1955 Piper PA22/20, 1956 Beech G35, 1984 Beech A36 & 2001 Vans RV9.
    You love a lot of things if you live around them, but there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, nor any before nor any after, that is as lovely as a great airplane, and men who love them are faithful to them even though they leave them for others.
    - Ernest Hemingway